Tuesday 2 March 2010

WHOOPEE

still one armed but  have been putting myself about and blagging like crazy because my novel 'a blues for shindig' is one of the books to be promoted by'exclusively independent' in libraries and bookshops in london this month. I got news that my mate katie ann is being  pursued by agents for her 'little book of the unhip' which is on authonomy and is very funny and. well worth a look. another friend has been shortlisted by croydon warehoue for his play 'tar baby' so it feels like things are moving in the right direction.
last night i went to a meeting of - oh dear i have very cleverly lost more than half of this posting dammit! i shall attemp to recover it and if not...i shall rage and bang some pots about but am limited by one arm status even in doing me nut.....as i said before a mild DAMMIT.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like this is going to be Shindig's year - whoopee doo! On the subject of Mike Bell - I vaguely remember him from the 80s. I googled him and there's a master photographer called Mike Bell near Southampton. Do you think it might be him??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like this is Shindig's year - whoopee doooo!! I've googled Mike Bell and there's one near Southampton who is a master photographer. Could it be him?

    ReplyDelete