Tuesday 23 February 2010

one arm bandit

i  have not deserted my post but, after having a plastic shoulder inserted,been ejected back  into the world the very next day armed with enough pain killers to finish off a shire horse..i am depleted somewhat in energy. i expect grumpiness to see me through the minor annoyance of being totally dependent on my friend for nearly everything from cutting up my food to adjusting my knickers. it is embarrassing, after yelling vigorously at somebody, to  have to ask them to please put your socks on. and i can't do exclamation marks, even with my elbow because it is  all strapped into a complex sling which i have to wear for six weeks. so woe is me and my friend has taken to playing extended games of solitaire and gnashing her teeth....what can this mean. also manic laughter and deep exasperated sighs have been heard by me along with curses. is this paranoia i ask myself.. i shall watch those pain killers.

No comments:

Post a Comment